2019.9-Current | Chicago, US
- Crafted in-house interactive and multi-sensory museum experiences in both digital and analog mediums.
- Designed and developed time-based digital media content for museum exhibits and other touchpoints in the service area.
- Produced on-brand and eye-catching digital illustrations for social media campaigns.
- Actively engaged in guest journey mapping exercises as part of the museum's strategic planning process.
2018.12-2019.01 | Beijing, China
- Developed interactive prototypes for a digital media display commissioned by Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- Explored AI-based technical solutions for a media art exhibition in the China Pavilion of La Biennale di Venezia 2019.
2018.06-2018.08 | Tokyo, Japan
- Worked as a graphics programmer on a large-scale immersive projection mapping project where I created customized Unity shaders for 3D assets to achieve high-performance visual effects.
- Helped implement various types of algorithmic optimizations.
2015.07-2016.09 | Beijing, China
Served as the front-end Unity developer of a multiplayer interactive touch wall aimed at children from 4-7 years old, and evolved and recontextualized the installation for China Science and Technology Museum in Beijing.
2017 - 2019 | NYC, USA
Physical Computing | Creative Coding | Game Design | Digital Product Design | Digital Fabrication | Museum Experience Design
2011 - 2015 | Beijing, China
Computer Science & Software Engineering | Game Development | 2D&3D Animation | Graphic Design | Digital Illustration
Storyboarding, Mood boarding, Journey mapping, Prototyping, Mockups, User-testing
Adept: Unity3D, Processing/P5.js, openFrameworks, Arduino
Familiar: HTML/CSS/JS, Node.js, TouchDesigner, MadMapper
Graphic design, Digital illustration, Motion graphics, 3D modeling, Interface design
3D printing, Laser cutting, Breadboarding, Cardboarding
Multisensory & Inclusive design, Game & Play, Tangible interaction, Immersive experience design, Transmedia storytelling